Bertie Boating Club RATES AND FEES 2017
- Full membership(Canadian), Associate membership(non Canadian)...$275.00
- Social Membership...$120.00
- Dockage(includes membership fee)...$33.50 per foot
- Seasonal Ramp Pass...$80.00 (Sr. $65.00)
- General Reserve Fee...$150.00
- Charge for volunteer hours not worked(10)...$20.00 per hour
- Annual members clubhouse coupons...$150.00
- Hydro per season...$125.00
- Electronic Gate Card...$20.00
- Additional cards or Rebate on returned cards...$15.00
- Administration Fee...$25.00
A non-refundable deposit of $275.00 is required by January 31st annually to reserve your dock, the balance of all fees is due by March 31st annually.
Late charge on ALL fees unpaid by March 31st annually 10% surcharge
Tax applies to membership fees
Daily Ramp Fee...$10.00
Transient Dock Charge... (Subject to Availability) $1.00 per foot per night
$6.00 per foot per week or $15.00 per foot per month
Pavilion or Clubhouse event rental
Members...$100.00 per 50 people and up
Additional charges apply for extra people and/or bartending services.
For large or high risk events additional sanitation and insurance fees may apply.
A list of requirements is available at the office.